Sunday, November 27, 2011

Learning

I attended a private event last night. I wore my new line from Chilrose a black skirt with a tight cincher and boy was it an attention getter. I love trying my new lines of exotic wear to see how the public responds. They responded last night! I wore my cincher (gray and black) with a white blouse. I showed lots of cleavage and let my lace pop up from my bra. I wore a black leather skirt with lace tie ups on each side in the front with high patten leather black boots.
I was feeling my sexy was on full blast and got lots of attention, men and women. Now I know I got my sexy on.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proof reading and Editing - next step

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me reintroduce myself! My name is Michelle Norton and I want to bring you into a world of Empowerment, Expression and Playfulness. Life moves along at a rather fast pace and we seem to get caught up with the daily routines, usually not looking ahead. I feel we may lose a sense of ourselves with the daily rush and just going thru the motions, but what if?
    What if we stopped, took a long deep breath and reviewed our patterns? Do we feel a sense pride, or beat down and tired? Do we feel strong and bold, or wore out? Do you feel excited for the next, or can hardly wait for the day to end?
    Yes, I am provoking thought!

    ReplyDelete