Monday, March 12, 2012

Playfulgirlz Dreamgirl

I am introducing my new line by Dreamgirl. I am particularly working with their Item 7951. It is black spandex with a lattice look going up from the top of the corset (breast area) up and around the neck. It is very sensual, but I feel my nipples will be exposed and I would like to keep them hidden like a secret to find. How can I make this work? I want to keep it bold, but soft and daring. I have bought a thick black lace trim to run along the edge of the corset, just along the top to cover the nipples. As I sew this in I start to see something developing and the sexy coming to life. I am still keeping the original black corset in tact (no alterations) just adding Lace to it. It's amazing how I feel wearing this sexy bold corset, I am dominating and strong.




Come Play with us and Get your Sexy on!!

I will post the finished corset next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment