Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bring your Sexy On

I have to say that being 50 years old has brought a new way of thinking about today's way of life. I still want to break all the rules and not take orders from you know who!! I know to stop, take a deep breath and really look at life around me. Are they having fun, is that couple over there deeply in love or just holding hands? The couple at the other side are to busy fussing they don't even notice that I am staring. Breath in, relax and exhale the stress. Out it goes, breath in with sexy in mind and breath out with stress leaving me. Now I can look at the couple behind me and imagine if that were me, I would take his face into my hand and pull him in for a real kiss. Don't forget I have my sexy lingerie on under my cloths and secretly have been getting my sexy on. I love how my Playfulgirlz exotic wear makes me feel. Come play with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment