Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Old costume into New Costume


I have to share this.
Take the old and make it new. I took last years costume and transformed into a new costume for this year.
I didn't want to keep investing in costumes this year. I see hundreds of them. So, I took last years costume to the alteration shop. I had them cut off the sleeves and make the dress into a halter dress. I took the extra fabric and made a head band and cuffs. Now my gangster outfit is one of a kind. I will be the only seen in this style of costume.
No look alike this year.
Oh yeah and it only cost $15.00.
The costumes are going from $35.00 to $ 100.00.
I have a new look and a new style for only $15.00
Happy Halloween

1 comment:

  1. We must get on our game and get the costume orders in.

    We are running out of time to get costumes shipped in time for you parties.
    We must place all orders by this weekend to get shipped to you in time. If you are from the Orange County area, we can meet. :-)

    ReplyDelete