Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Playfulgirlz time

Hello,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Michelle Norton and I am the owner of Playfulgirlz.com. I sell lingerie, costumes, and accessories. My goal is to introduce the shy girlz to another way of playing. We can be shy and intimidated by the public eye, or even in the bedroom. The social image is to behave and follow the norm. Why? Who made that rule? I don't know who put this rule into place, but I am here to break that rule.

As woman get older we tend to see our flaws in great detail. We are harsh and very judgmental of ourselves and even others. We see the 21 years old with bodies, so hot that there is no way we can compare. As a matter of fact we cant. Physics just wont let us. The young do not carry fat and cellulite like us older woman. We can feel left out, disconnected from our friends, even worse if just divorced and alone. What? Now we have to socialize and make new friends. What if we haven't made a new friend in years. How do you get started?

Start by changing your thoughts. You are sexy no matter how you feel or look. Its what you think not the world. You have to bring the sexy to you in order to share it. Why cant a 50 year old be sexy too? You can! Just take baby steps towards being playful again. Here is a something to start with. Every morning  stretch, move your muscles around, and look in the mirror :-) That is where it starts. You have to see you as sexy. 

How do you get your sexy and playful side back. I can teach you how to change it. Go slow. First start with secret sexy cloths. Try on sexy panties or a new lacy bra. Only you can see it and no one has to know. As you get used to wearing your lacy bras and panties you will start to feel your mood change. Try wearing  sexy under your clothes for one month. Then take a look at yourself. You are holding your head up higher and your chest stands prouder with better posture. Why? Because you secretly have your sexy going on. You have to get your sexy on with yourself before you can share it. You have to feel it in order to express it. Try it. You will like it. I wear secret sexy everyday and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment