Sunday, December 4, 2011

Playfulgirlz, Dazzlers, and Dream girl

I went out for the evening last night and tried something new and a little bit creative. I wore a Dream girl babydoll lingerie, black with pink straps and bows. I used some very subtle body jewelry by Dazzlers. I placed the dazzler jewels just above my lace bra where it was just showing out of the outfit. I wore a black blouse and left the top layer of buttons undone. This was a very sexy look and made me feel like I a million bucks. Slacks and high heels and I was ready to go. I felt a little shy when i walked in, but when the eyes lit up and the face was gleaming I knew I had my sexy on.

Wow, I will wear this again and again. The outfit was a hit and 75% of my exotic wear was under my blouse alone. The dazzlers just for play. They are not expensive and you can get a few playing sessions out of them.

YUMMY

2 comments:

  1. I wore Shirley of Hollywoods slacks that brought the full ensemble together. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie Shoes too. Almost forgot to mention that. The shoes and or boots are the final touch. I was very tall and slender looking last night. YUMMY

    ReplyDelete