Thursday, December 29, 2011

NYE party

Yes, New Years Eve is upon us already. The dresses in the malls are so formal and not what I am really looking for this year. I want sexy and show some skin, leg, and my sexy body. I am taking one of my last year dress (Chilrose by Playfulgirlz) and shortened it up, opened up more in the breast area, and made it form fitting. I have a slit down the front between my breasts and I feel it might pop open while dancing. Although I would not care if this happens I still think I should be a little more classy. I can show my breasts when it is time to do so. :-)
So, the slit I am taking the broach off and will be using black lace (Dream Girl by Playfulgirlz) to tack it in place. One right between the breasts and one more down the tummy. I will be using Dazzler body art to bring in little more into my sexy, since I have less material on my dress. I can draw the attention toward Dazzlers colors and not just my breasts and legs. With my lace choker I think I will have a very special and unique look. My own look. Yes, I got my sexy !!
I will post pics after the party :-)
Good luck girlz

No comments:

Post a Comment