Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NYE dress

New Years Eve was such a great adventure this year. I had a dress from last year that was so tight and sexy I really wanted to wear it again this year. I changed my Leg Avenue dress by cutting off the length, adding lace and buttons. I added lace to the bottom and thru the breast area and pulled the dress together a little tighter in front. When I pulled the dress together with satin ribbon I couldn't get it to look so cute. I went to the fabric store and bought some buttons with bling. I wore Chilrose lingerie under my dress and that brought it together for me. It was hard work, but I loved it when I was finished. I added Dazzlers face jewel art and some glitter to my eyes and legs. I wore Ellie shoes and I was ready to party.

No comments:

Post a Comment