Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feeling Pretty today

I woke this morning not feeling all charged up as usual. This is out of the sorts for me and leaving me feel sort of emotionally blue. How can I change this mood today? Standing in the shower warming up I poured some shampoo into my hand. Thats when it started, the blue mood was changing. I slowly applied the shampoo to my hair making sure to get the shampoo through out all of my long dark hair. As I was rinsing out my hair I could feel how long my hair was on my back almost reaching the lower arch. My mood is changing as I start to bring my sexy on. Once I was done in the shower it was time to wear some really sexy lingerie under my office attire, this will surely keep me feeling pretty today :-). I am wearing a pink bra with lace, even though I have to hide it under my clothes today I will know its there. I started to smile with the thoughts and felt my spirit lifting and wanting to start my day charged up. I did Bring My Sexy On! I can feel it, because I am now feeling pretty today

No comments:

Post a Comment